Closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to reflective tri-laminate foil facers. ACFoam® Supreme is offered in a variety of thicknesses, providing long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values from 5.7 to 26.8. Available in 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) and 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) panels. Manufactured in accordance with ASTM C1289, Type I, Class 1, Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi) and CAN/ULC-S704 Type 2, Class 1 or Type 3, Class 1.
|2LTTR VALUE||THICKNESS||3RSI||FLUTE SPANABILITY|
CAN/ULC-S770-09 does not apply to impermeably-faced foam plastic insulation. Atlas has chosen to establish an 2 LTTR (long term thermal resistance) values were determined in accordance with CAN/ULC-S770-09. Test samples were third-party selected and tested by an accredited material testing laboratory. The LTTR results were reviewed by FM Global and certified by the PIMA Quality Mark Program. 3 RSI is the metric expression of R-value (m2 • K/W).
* To minimize the effects of thermal bridging, Atlas strongly recommends the use of multiple layers when the total desired or specified R-value requires an insulation thickness greater than 2.7” thick.
Manufactured and tested for use in new and re-roofing applications. ACFoam® Supreme is typically specified for cold storage and metal building applications. Used in metal roof systems as well as mechanically attached and ballasted single-ply membrane systems. Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav and UL Online Certifications Directory for additional application details. Should not be used in hot asphalt, torch applied or adhered systems.
|DIMENSIONAL STABILITY||ASTM D2126||< 2%|
|COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH||ASTM D1621||20 psi (140 kPa) or 25 psi (172 kPa)|
|WATER ABSORPTION||ASTM C209 & D2842||< 0.5%, ≤ 3.5%|
|WATER VAPOR TRANSMISSION||ASTM E96||< 0.3 perm (17.2ng/(Pa•s•m2))|
|PRODUCT DENSITY||ASTM D1622||Nominal 2.0 pcf (32.04 kg/m3)|
|FLAME SPREAD||ASTM E84 (10 min.)||140–60|
|SMOKE DEVELOPMENT||ASTM E84 (10 min.)||150–170|
|TENSILE STRENGTH||ASTM D1623||> 730 psf (35 kPa)|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||–||-100°F to +250°F|
1 Numerical ratings are not intended to reflect performance under actual fire conditions. Flame spread index of ≤75 and smoke development ≤450 meet code requirements for foam plastic roof insulation. Codes exempt foam plastic insulation when used in FM 4450 or UL 1256. Physical properties listed above are presented as typical average values as determined by accepted ASTM test methods and are subject to normal manufacturing variation.
- ASTM C1289, Type I, Class 1, Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi)
- CAN/ULC-S704, Type 2, Class 1 or Type 3, Class 1
- CCMC No. 12422-R
- UL Standard 790 (ASTM E108) Roofing Systems Classification
- FM Standard 4450/4470 Approved Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav for Specific System Details
- IBC Chapter 26 & NBC Sections on Foam Insulation
- California State Insulation Quality Standards and Title 25
Foam Flammability Criteria (License #T 1231)
- Miami-Dade County Approved
- State of Florida Product Approval (FL17989)