Techni-Flo® EV features a unique design that facilitates airflow from the eave to the ridge, limiting heat build-up, helping to evacuate moisture, thereby ensuring a longer roof system life. Pre-slotted fastening holes on the roof flange and cover allow for thermal movement, as well as ensure proper fastening location.
Techni-Flo EV is just one part of the Techni-Flo® Engineered Ventilation System. When combined with the Techni-Flo® RV and ACFoam® CrossVent® and Atlas® Nail Base Fasteners, it creates a state-of-the-art ventilation system, specifically designed to create consistent air intake and exhaust under the roof covering, all based on the design conditions of the project. Properly designed and engineered ventilation through the roof system is essential for roof system durability in both commercial and residential steeped-sloped roofing systems.
- Available in standard or custom sizes
- Custom colors available
- Alternative materials, such as cedar exterior laminates, can be used in lieu of metal
- Eliminates the need for overhangs and vented soffits, reducing extra labor costs
- Pre-slotted fastening holes on roof flange and cover allow for thermal movement and ensure proper fastening location
- Provided in 12’ lengths for faster installation and fewer splice joints
- Ridge and eave vents will withstand winds up to 1130mph when installed and utilized in accordance with recommended guidelines
- Vents will be manufactured free of any defects
- Finish will not fade or crack. Covers repair or replacement of the ridge and eave for 20 years
- Vents will continue to provide designed ventilation for the duration of the warranty*
1Design enhancements required for 130 mph wind speed coverage include, but are not limited to a minimum .050″ aluminum or .063″ aluminum cover.
*See the warranty for terms and conditions
Techni-Flo® EV is not intended for attachment to open ended metal truss or metal bar joist applications.